It doesn’t matter if you are new to the financial markets or an expert; FxPro offers several types of trading platforms to suit the individual’s needs. These platforms include:
- The industry’s standard MT4 based platform
- MT4 Multi terminal platform
- The cTrader, an ECN friendly platform
- Web Based platforms for MT4 and cTrader
- Mobile trading solutions for iPhone and Smartphone
All the tools necessary for the expeditious execution of trades and optimal trading experiences are there at one’s fingertips.
To open a trading account at FxPro, you need to first create a FxPro Direct profile. With the profile you can open
- FxPro Corporate Trading Accounts
- FxPro cTrader Trading Accounts
- FxPro MT4 Trading Accounts
There is however a requirement of a minimum initial deposit of $500 (or the equivalent in CHF,EUR, GBP or JPY).
FxPro also provide demo accounts for those who wants the chance to test the trading platforms offered by FxPro. The demo accounts come with $100,000 virtual money and are not restricted in any way allowing potential clients free runs to test and fine tune their trading strategies.
Commissions and Spreads
The spreads charged by FxPro varies depending on the type of platform used the by traders. For MT4 trading platforms, the spreads are variable and starts from 0.8 pip. For cTrader trading platforms, the variable spread starts from 0.1 pip in addition to a $3 per lot commission.
The margin required depends on the instruments traded:
- Commodities require a margin of 2%
- For CFD shares, 10% margin is needed
- For Forex, the margin ranges from 1:1 to 1:500
Customer support is provided 24/5. It is available in 14 major languages including:
To get in touch with customer support, traders can contact them via:
- Call Back
- Live chat
In terms of their credibility and reliability, FxPro takes this very seriously. The clients’ interests are served through:
Segregated Accounts for Clients and Company’s Funds
FxPro’s clients can have the peace of mind that their funds are not improperly used for other purpose than their trading objectives. In addition, the company’s accounts are audited to international standards by the international auditing firm Price Waterhouse & Cooper.
Investors Compensation Fund
As a member of the Investors Compensation Fund (ICF) in Cyprus, FxPro’s clients are further protected from losses due to financial impropriety. Note that the eligibility of a claim is dependent on its nature and status.
Dealing with Top Tier Banks only
At FxPro, funds are only channelled through Top Tier banks that have some of the highest ratings by international rating firms. This ensures that the deposited funds have the lowest credit risk in the market.
Regulated Financial Service Provider
Registered to operate in the Eurozone, FxPro is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) which comply with the fiduciary standards imposed by the European Parliament, the same standards that are required of by any other financial regulatory bodies in the European Union.
This is a unique automated risk management feature that FxPro have to ensure that their clients do not suffer any losses that are beyond the level of their initial investment.
In recognition of their corporate resolve to be a leading financial services provider, FxPro have won numerous awards from various financial review periodicals:
- Best Forex Broker 2008 by CEO Magazine
- Best Forex Broker 2009 by World Finance Magazine
- Best Global Trading Platform 2010 by World Finance Magazine
- Fastest Growing Global Forex Broker 2010 by World Finance Magazine
- Forex Provider of the Year by FT/IC Investment Awards 2010
- Most Innovative Company in Cyprus 2010
- Special Exports Award for Services – Cyprus Export Awards 2009
Some of the main advantages of dealing with FxPro include:
- Good Customer Service
- Hassle Free Withdrawal Of Profits
- High Leverage
- Low Spreads
- Multiple Choice Of Trading Platforms
- Reliable Regulated Broker
- Speedy Execution Of Transactions
- Trader Dashboard Market Update